November 30, 2011
New Subject Areas
Oxford is pleased to announce that Oxford Bibliographies in Cinema and Media Studies, Latin American Studies, and Linguistics are now live! Click here for more information on new and forthcoming subject areas.
Don't Forget to Sign in to 'My OBO'
Anyone can sign in to 'My OBO' for a personalized research experience. Find out more information by taking a guided tour or signing up for a live demonstration of Oxford Bibliographies.
Contribute to Oxford Bibliographies
Oxford Bibliographies extends a centuries-long mission of supporting excellence in research, scholarship, and education and represents a significant step forward in providing a resource that guides scholarly research through the growing mass of unqualified academic output. Maintaining Oxford Bibliographies is a partnership between the publisher and the academic community, and we invite you to participate. Feel welcome to contact our editorial group for more information, comments, or suggestions concerning content within Oxford Bibliographies.
Market Research Program
The Oxford Bibliographies User Research Program is a longitudinal, global initiative assessing the way librarians, academics, and students discover, view, interact with, and evaluate Oxford Bibliographies content. The feedback from this program informs the development and improvement of Oxford Bibliographies to ensure a positive and valuable experience for users. To find out how you can get involved in this program please contact the Market Research Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The September 2011 update introduced 75 new articles to Oxford Bibliographies across seven subject areas and the announcement of the launch of Oxford Bibliographies: Latino Studies.
- The July 2011 update introduced 91 new articles to Oxford Bibliographies across eight subject areas and the announcement of the launch of Oxford Bibliographies: Sociology.
- The June 2011 update introduced 115 new articles to OBO across eight subject areas and the announcement of the new Geography module.
- The April 2011 update introduced more than 50 new articles to Oxford Bibliographies across eight subject areas.
- The March 2011 update introduced Communication, International Relations, Public Health, and Victorian Literature to Oxford Bibliographies.
- The February 2011 update introduced Hinduism to Oxford Bibliographies.
- The December 2010 update introduced Medieval Studies to Oxford Bibliographies.