June 2012 - Oxford Bibliographies
New and Updated Articles
Oxford Bibliographies is regularly updated with new articles and additions to existing articles. This month, 106 new articles have been added to the following subjects:
Cinema and Media Studies
To learn more about the Oxford Bibliographies update program, including the peer-review process and the annual review of articles, please visit the Updating Program page.
Vist the Oxford University Press Blog to read a piece by Editor in Cheif of Oxford Bibliographies in Ecology, David Gibson, about the key difference between Ecology and Environemental Science
View a lively discussion with Editor in Chief of Oxford Bibliographies in Cinema and Media Studies Krin Gabbard, as he disscusses his involvement with the project and the importance of Oxford Bibliographies to students and researchers worldwide.
Explore Oxford Bibliographies
Join one of Oxford’s online product experts for a personal, step-by-step, walkthrough of Oxford Bibliographies, including specific case uses and research examples. View the schedule and sign up!
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
Oxford Bibliographies continues to bring to online research the innovation and quality assurance that is expected from Oxford University Press. Feedback from librarians and users continues to inform ongoing improvements to search, design, and usability, ensuring it remains a cutting-edge, essential tool for researchers at every level.
Oxford User Research Program
The Oxford User Research Program is a longitudinal, global initiative assessing the way librarians, academics, and students discover, view, evaluate, and interact with content. The feedback from this program informs the development and improvement of Oxford Bibliographies to ensure a positive and valuable experience for users. If you are interested in learning more and how you can get involved in the Oxford User Research Program, please contact our Market Research Department.
- The May 2012update introduced new and revised articles across 13 subjects.
- The March 2012update introduced Childhood Studies and International Law to Oxford Bibliographies
- The February 2012 updated introduced Military History to Oxford Bibliographies
- The January 2012 update introduced several user-driven enhancements as well as Education to Oxford Bibliographies
- The December 2011 update introduced Education to Oxford Bibliographies
- The November 2011 update introduced Cinema and Media Studies, Latin American Studies, and Linguistics to Oxford Bibliographies.
- The September 2011 update introduced 75 new articles to Oxford Bibliographies across seven subject areas and the announcement of the launch of Oxford Bibliographies: Latino Studies.
- The July 2011 update introduced 91 new articles to Oxford Bibliographies across eight subject areas and the announcement of the launch of Oxford Bibliographies: Sociology.
- The June 2011 update introduced 115 new articles to Oxford Bibliographies across eight subject areas and the announcement of the new Geography module.
- The April 2011 update introduced more than 50 new articles to Oxford Bibliographies across eight subject areas.
- The March 2011 update introduced Communication, International Relations, Public Health, and Victorian Literature to Oxford Bibliographies.
- The February 2011 update introduced Hinduism to Oxford Bibliographies.
- The December 2010 update introduced Medieval Studies to Oxford Bibliographies.