September 2011 - Oxford Bibliographies
September 2011 Update
New Subject Areas Oxford is pleased to announce that Oxford Bibliographies: Latino Studieshas been added for release in 2012. For more information on available and forthcoming subject areas, including new pages for African Studies, American Literature, Ecology, and Jewish Studies, visit the list of available subjects to see all live and forthcoming subject areas.
New Articles This update also brings you more than 75 new articles across seven subject areas:
Renaissance and Reformation:
Don't Forget to Sign in to 'My OBO' Anyone can sign in to 'My OBO' for a personalized OBO research experience. For more information and a video demonstration, visit About My OBO.
Contribute to Oxford Bibliographies
Oxford Bibliographies extends a centuries-long mission of supporting excellence in research, scholarship, and education and represents a significant step forward in providing a resource that guides scholarly research through the growing mass of unqualified academic output. Maintaining Oxford Bibliographies is a partnership between the publisher and the academic community, and we invite you to participate. Feel welcome to contact our editorial group at OxfordBibliographies@oup.com for more information, comments, or suggestions concerning content within Oxford Bibliographies.
Market Research Program
The Oxford Bibliographies User Research Program is a longitudinal, global initiative assessing the way librarians, academics, and students discover, view, interact with, and evaluate Oxford Bibliographies content. The feedback from this program informs the development and improvement of Oxford Bibliographies to ensure a positive and valuable experience for users. To find out how you can get involved in this program please contact the Market Research Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stop by the Oxford booth for live demos and more information:
American Political Science Association, September 1-4, 2011, Seattle, WA
Pennsylvania Library Association, October 2-5, 2011, State College, PA
Internet Librarian Conference, October 17-19, 2011, Monterey, CA
Illinois Library Association, October 18-20, 2011, Rosemont, IL
American Medical Writers Association, October 20-22, Jacksonville, FL
College Music Society, October 20-23, 2011, Richmond, VA
Ohio Library Council, October 26-28, 2011, Toledo, OH
American Association Of School Librarians, October 27-29, 2011, Minneapolis, MN
Council Of Social Work Education, October 27-30, 2011, Atlanta, GA
Society For Music Theory, October 27-30, 2011, Minneapolis, MN
American Public Health Association, October 29-November 2, 2011, Washington, DC
- The July 2011 update introduced 91 new articles to Oxford Bibliographies across eight subject areas and the announcement of the launch of Oxford Bibliographies: Sociology.
- The June 2011 update introduced 115 new articles to Oxford Bibliographies across eight subject areas and the announcement of the new Geography module.
- The April 2011 update introduced more than 50 new articles to Oxford Bibliographies across eight subject areas.
- The March 2011 update introduced Communication, International Relations, Public Health, and Victorian Literature to Oxford Bibliographies.
- The February 2011 update introduced Hinduism to Oxford Bibliographies.
- The December 2010 update introduced Medieval Studies to Oxford Bibliographies.