Subscriber Services are available to subscribers to Oxford Bibliographies. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Services for subscribers include:
- Access to technical support
- Monthly institutional usage reports
- Tools to manage your account
- Access to comprehensive online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- Download MARC21 records
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
Subscription prices are based on the size and type of institution, with unlimited and concurrent user licences available. Librarians can register online today for a 30-day free trial by filling out our online form.
If you are a student or academic complete our librarian recommendation form to recommend these resources to your librarian for an institutional free trial.
Help with using the site
Detailed help is available from every page of the site.
If you can't find the answer you need, please contact us.
Institutional account management
Institutional account management is conducted on the Oxford Academic website.
- Go to academic.oup.com
- Click the account icon in the top right of the page
- Click Sign in as administrator
- Enter your administrator account credentials
- Once signed in, click the account icon for account management
Here, you will be able to
- View usage statistics
- Manage institutional settings such as IP addresses and OpenURL
Please note that Institutional subscriptions for this product are not listed on Oxford Academic. For all subscription enquiries, please contact us.
KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools) files for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
Download KBART files
MARC Records for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
Download MARC Records
Promoting the site to users
Oxford University Press has developed resources to aid libraries with using and promoting their online resources. Our Librarian Resource Centre will provide you with resources, tools, and ideas to help you make the most of your Oxford online resources.
Developing Countries Initiative
Oxford University Press is committed to ensuring that non-profit institutions in developing nations have access to critical research. The Developing Countries Initiative program offers free or deeply reduced rate access to Oxford Bibliographies as well as other scholarly content. For eligibility and participating countries, click here.